On this week’s More Front Wing podcast, Paul and Steph review the 97th running of the Indianapolis 500 from flag to flag while looking at such discussion points as:
- the popularity of race winner Tony Kanaan;
- whether green-white-checkered finishes belong in IndyCar;
- whether it’s likely that Dario Franchitti would have thrown his race away to give his close friend TK the win;
- the strong performances from rookies AJ Allmendinger and Carlos Muñoz among others;
- the outcome of the engine wars;
- Paul admits that Steph “may have been right” about something;
- and much more.
They also discuss the news that JR Hildebrand has lost his ride at Panther Racing and what that means for him and that organization, and they preview the coming weekend’s inaugural IZOD IndyCar Series doubleheader in Detroit.
To listen, use the player below or search for More Front Wing on iTunes.