It’s catch-up day on the More Front Wing podcast! This week, Paul, Steph, and John go over many of IndyCar’s hot topics, including:
- the wild finish at Brazil and Beaux Barfield’s decision not to penalize Takuma Sato;
- the news from Indianapolis thus far during this Month of May, including who we’ve seen on track and who has or hasn’t been performing to expectations;
- the rumors surrounding aero kits and the plan to run them at Triple Crown races in 2014;
- the hiring of Derrick Walker as President of Operations and Competition;
- the rumor that Zak Brown has removed himself from consideration for President of the commercial side of the business;
- whether Kurt Busch might do the double next year and what it would mean for IndyCar;
- and much more.
To listen, use the player below or search for More Front Wing on iTunes.