On this week’s More Front Wing podcast, Steph returns from Media Day at the Honda Indy Toronto with a great many spoils. Interviews include:
- Team Penske driver Helio Castroneves
- Hometown favorite and driver of the GoDaddy machine for Andretti Autosport, James Hinchcliffe
- Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing pilot Takuma Sato
- Schmidt Hamilton Racing rookie Simon Pagenaud
- General Manager for Schmidt Hamilton Racing, Rob Edwards
- General Manager and Chief Engineer for Honda Performance Development, Marc Sours
- Vice President and General Manager of the Honda Indy Toronto, Charlie Johnstone
And, for no apparent reason, Paul and Steph offer their own opinions on the upcoming race weekend, too.
To listen, use the player below or search for More Front Wing on iTunes.